CPanel Linking Quetion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Before we had the linking option, I registered another name on the forum, networks2, and stoped using my main account. Now that I let my account on blong4life is not used, can an admin delete the account and make it so I can relink the other account to my current account. I hope that this is not too much of an issue but my account on blong4life was having way to many problems with cPanel and I didn't want to wait forever to get my forum online. If you can do this for me then I can transfer my domain name back to x10Hosting and then start using your hosting but untill I can clear up this little problem it stays with the other host.

If you have any quetions please PM me
blong4life

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
You can relink it at anytime by going to the relink option in your forum panel. It doesn't matter if it's already linked with another account.

-Corey

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
Corey said:
You can relink it at anytime by going to the relink option in your forum panel. It doesn't matter if it's already linked with another account.

-Corey

What I am asking is to delete the account 'blong' in cpanel cause I don't use it anymore and them I am going to relink the other account.
I don't want to waste space on the server.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Okay, so are you all set then?

-Corey

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
Corey said:
Okay, so are you all set then?

-Corey

ya, delete the cPanel account 'blong' and i already transfered over the other cPanel account.

But is there a way you can merge the forum account blong4life with networks2 so i can get all my points and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.