cPanel no domains listed to configure

Rob_C

Reaction score
cPanel User: teamrci

Ok, first off I decided to create my own domain (teamrci.co.cc), then I did a search and referred to this post on how to set it up. I already new the name servers so I wanted to know how to set it up through cPanel. I followed those directions and it worked, but then I did another search to find out how to direct the domain to a folder inside the "public_html" folder and found this post. I deleted the parked domain and setup the add-on domain but it doesnt show up under the "Modify Add-On Domain" in cpanel. So I figured it didnt configure properly and it didnt setup. I went back to re-park it and I get this error: "Error from park wrapper: teamrci.co.cc is already configured.". So I searched this issue also and found this to be a possible cpanel bug and that it can only be fixed by a server admin/tech or whatever you guys are:biggrin:. I tried a couple of times to re-add the add-on domain and the parked domain(not at the same time), they never show up to modify them. Anyway's to make a long post short I need help with this issue. Sorry to make it so long I tried to give you as much info as I could.