CPANel not workin

Status
Not open for further replies.

azilla

Reaction score
it just sais page cannot be found but it was working this mornign. does taht mean my account got suspended or somethin

Chris73

Reaction score
No just means you are having cache issues or some problem reaching the server. I clicked your link to your cpanel and bam i went right to it. Might i suggest cleaning your temporary internet files and or cache?

azilla

Reaction score
wen i access azilla.x10hosting.com its sais
Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage
the same with a-zilla.com and azilla.x10hosting.com:2082

and i will try that Chris . thanx

Chris73

Reaction score
Well i get to your website and it says Nuke Evolutions and also says that your MySQL is currently down if that helps any.

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
Disable your firewall and tell me if it works.

If it does work then, what firewall are you using?

Last edited:

Irish Punk

Reaction score
i dont think its the firewall, due to the fact that i disabled my firewall and everything, yet im having the same issue

Chris73

Reaction score
That is odd i can connect to his site with out a glitch. What is your url ? That is if you don't mind me seeing your spiffy site :)

Irish Punk

Reaction score
my url is http://nofx.pcriot.com

i mightve been blocked by your firewall, because other sites i have been trying to visit who have been hosted by x10 i havent been able to connect to, but i dont know.

Chris73

Reaction score
I am beginning to think that might be the case for the both of you. I like your intro by the way :)

azilla

Reaction score
disabled and it still dont work. should i restart the pc ???
i am using windows firewall

Chris73

Reaction score
No don't pm me no ip's LOL i am just a lil elf that tries to help where i can.. you would have to PM an Admin to help you with that.

Chris73

Reaction score
disabled and it still dont work. should i restart the pc ???
i am using windows firewall

Azilla i think you might be having the same issue as Irish Punk it might be that you have found your way to x10's firewall.

Irish Punk

Reaction score
tons of people are having issues with it, i just went through aim asking the people who reffered me to x10, im beginning to think that it might be a location issue or something, because all the people have been from U.S. or canada, but i dont think that is the problem

Status
Not open for further replies.