cpanel not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

krasvine

Reaction score
hey everyone i am new to this hosting and my cpanel is not working i get this message after i logged in [a fatal error or timeout occurred while processing this directive] i dont know whats the problem if you would so kindly please help me on this problem i would be so grateful

Fearghal

Reaction score
As far as I know, the servers are currently being upgraded. This is probably effecting your cPanel.

I'm sure it will be fixed soon. Either way, you do not have access to the cPanel configuration so you can't fix this yourself.

Regards.

Last edited:

crosley

Reaction score
As far as I know, the servers are currently being upgraded. This is probably effecting your cPanel.

I'm sure it will be fixed soon. Either way, you do not have access to the cPanel configuration so you can't fix this yourself.

Regards.
I am having the same problem. I just started up the account. I see a dashboard of sorts but cannot even get to create a MySQL account or anything due to the error. This happens in all browsers. IE, Firefox, Safari and Chrome.

illusionslayer

Reaction score

Regards.

According to the little update on my account the servers are back up but i still can not access my cpanel.

krasvine

Reaction score
There is not an update here http://status.x10hosting.com/ saying that the upgrades are completed. This means that the upgrades are still going on.

that is correct but that was done on friday march 12 today is saturday march 13 there is no update stateing that they are still doing updates it says that they were going to be done friday night i think they would of put an update stateing that the upgrades are still being done.

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
Not officially speaking, but I don't believe it's complete yet, it takes time to do upgrades. It could be a few days.

illusionslayer

Reaction score
We are experiencing higher than normal requests for free hosting, we are provisioning new hardware as fast as we can to keep up with the demand. You may experience some delays or slowness while we get caught up.

Update (March 13 4a EST): We currently have new hardware online. If you have a sign-up attempt that is failing, please cancel that attempt via the hosting page then sign-up for an account again at our sign-up page.

Looks like it should be done to me.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm talking about the status post of March 10th about the cPanel and Apache upgrades. At the end of that post, they said that they would post an update when it's completed. There is no update saying that it's completed, so upgrades to the cPanel and Apache are still going on. The update about server hardware is a completely separate issue.

Last edited:

krasvine

Reaction score
I'm talking about the status post of March 10th about the cPanel and Apache upgrades. At the end of that post, they said that they would post an update when it's completed. There is no update saying that it's completed, so upgrades to the cPanel and Apache are still going on. The update about server hardware is a completely separate issue.

You make a good point and i agree to what you saying lets see what they do in a couple days.Thanks for the info.

krasvine

Reaction score
is there anyway from some one in the staff department might tell when my cpanel might be up or do i need to make another account. Hope to talk to you soon and thank you for all your help.

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Hello,

It looks like your account wasn't created properly. We may need to terminate the account in order for you to recreate it. Can we proceed with this ?

krasvine

Reaction score
yes please go ahead tell me when i can do it

Edit:

could you delete the hosting account thats on my control page but keep my username so i can try to make another account and see if that will fix or what do i need to do please help

Last edited by a moderator:

krasvine

Reaction score
yes please go ahead tell me when i can do it

Edit:

could you delete the hosting account thats on my control page but keep my username so i can try to make another account and see if that will fix or what do i need to do please help

just want to tell everyone that i am making a new thread because of no responts hope you don't mind

Status
Not open for further replies.