Cpanel not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

jspcodes

Reaction score
My site cpanel is not working (it says Login Attempt Failed!)

forum username :jspcodes
site name: jspcodes.elementfx.com or www.tgmc.info
account name : jspcodes

Please reply soon.

booksgo

Reaction score
Same here.....Login Attempt Failed!

I notice the interface is changed, seems like it messed things up.

zen-r

Reaction score
Have you logged into the Account panel & tried clicking the link to cPanel from there?

http://www.x10hosting.com/panel.php

If you can't log-in, people who have had this problem usually say that they solved it by changing their cPanel password by using the link (on the right-hand side) whilst in the Account panel.

Last edited:

jspcodes

Reaction score
Nope i had some problem it seems. I posted a ticket, admin resolved the problem they asked me to reset the password

Joshua203

Reaction score
same problem here, tried changing password in accountpanel as suggested above, it was pending shortly and after that still no login

i think i ll try waiting this out as i am a sure i am not the only one again

booksgo

Reaction score
Have you logged into the Account panel & tried clicking the link to cPanel from there?

http://www.x10hosting.com/panel.php

If you can't log-in, people who have had this problem usually say that they solved it by changing their cPanel password by using the link (on the right-hand side) whilst in the Account panel.

Tried that thanks, made no difference.

Can't reset the password as I don't have a security question/answer so I've had to open a ticket.

Joshua203

Reaction score
i gave it a second shot to change/replace the password (must admit i try changing to the old in one go) and it does not matter if you know the answer to the security question

i still hope the staff solves this without me bugging them with a ticket (as i know they're busy enough without me submitting tickets), i am guessing the new look for login is causing the problems

Last edited:

booksgo

Reaction score
I've heard back from Support:

"We are having some problems with cPanel on lotus. We are working on getting this fixed. Thanks for your patience."

zen-r

Reaction score
Thanks for posting this back here for others, booksgo.

It's worth putting it in red, so others who don't bother to read a thread before adding their own post, have more chance of spotting it! ;)

Support:

"We are having some problems with cPanel on lotus. We are working on getting this fixed. Thanks for your patience."

Joshua203

Reaction score
to bump this one to top position and to thank booksgo for passing the info

thnx Booksgo:biggrin:

Edit: looks like it is solved, thank you staff ;-)

Last edited:

booksgo

Reaction score
Hurrah, I found it's fixed....just when I have to go to bed, let's hope it's still working in the morning.... :biggrin:

jspcodes

Reaction score
yes man it is working fine now. But i don't know when such problems will come

problems i have faced with x10 hosting

1. server down for some days
2. database showing some error for some days
3. smtp didn't work for some days
4. GD didn't work for one or two weeks
5. Inactiviy (wrong one) suspended for one month
6. moderator suspended me for not providing user accounts of my site to them (moderators will review them)

my 1 year domain lost so many valuable visitors for these problems.

I am not blamming x10, but all this happening to only one to me. My friend own's site in x10 he has in another server, there it is perfect as paid one. i dont know what is happening. so moved to paid host of some other these days.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.