cPanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

mothman

Reaction score
Where is the best place to get a cPanel account? I'm not sure if they are free, but thats what i'm looking for obviously. I've set up an x10 account, and i'm wanting to learn and link cPanel. Any help would be appreciated.. :happysad:

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
I guess I am not exactly clear on your question.

Can you please rephrase it?

x10 has Cpanel accounts. Its what you see when you log into your hosting account. There are many hosting companies offering various packages that include cpanel, it all depends what you are looking for, but we are unable to discuss other hosts. You would have to just do a search on Yahoo or Google.

alfren

Reaction score
x10hosting has Cpanel.... you can access your cpanel by going to yourdomain.com/cpanel

mothman

Reaction score
Sorry i wasn't very clear.. I just created a non-AD account, but once i confirmed my email and logged in it wanted me to link my cPanel username. I have no idea what my cPanel username is? I know, i'm a dumb n00b, but can anyone help lol... :happysad:

EDIT: Thank you for your help!
Edit:
i signed up for the "AD free" yet i have AD enhanced? What do i do to get around this cPanel deal? Thanks for any help!
Edit:
No help?

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I was away yesterday can you give me the cPanel name you signed up with?

-Corey

mothman

Reaction score
i signed up with "mothman"

Am i possibly logging in at the wrong place?

mothman

Reaction score
I tried, and it said it resent but i received nothing. I know 100% sure i am checking the correct email and i provided the same email during sign up.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Once I finish maintenance I'll activate it for you.

-Corey

KuroSenpei

Reaction score
hey erm im having sorta the same problem :s
i activated my account and it said i had to wait 81 minutes so i waited, now i try to login and says i have to link the account with something, but erm wel it says it doesnt exist, and if i use the resent activation it says account doesnt exist, and if i make a new account it says that i already have an acount >_<.
help ?

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I had the queue off for about 3 hours while I fixed some problems this morning. So when it told you 81 minutes it might not have started yet. What is the user name you signed up with so I can check?

Mothman -- I activated your account, it should be created in about an hour.

-Corey
Edit:
Looks like it was created successfully, I'll close this for now. Please re-open if you need further assistance.

-Corey

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.