CPU Usage Suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonsfiles99

Reaction score
Hi, I have gotten suspended 3 times tonight for using to much CPU on the server. All I was doing was blogging with wordpress. It's your pile of crap servers that can't handle even blogging... I was in no way shape or form using to much CPU.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
You do realize it may quite possibly have been the file uploader on your main page right?

The -same- file uploader that you just got suspended for under the File Hosting clause of our TOS since we're here to host websites, not store files, and:

Personal accounts are to be used by the primary owner only. Personal account holders are not permitted to resell, store or give away web-hosting services of their website to other parties. Web hosting services are defined as allowing a separate, third party to host content on the owner's web site.

There's also plugins installed on your wordpress install, so it's also possible one of them caused the suspension. The problem is the file hosting one is a zero tolerance permanent suspension that can't be removed.

It's also funny that with as many accounts are using wordpress, only a few are getting hit with high resource usage suspensions, and of those so far every one I've seen has had plugins installed. I'm sensing a bit of a trend. In any case, thanks for using x10hosting, and have a wonderful holiday!

Last edited:

jonsfiles99

Reaction score
Yes i see that now. The first 3 suspensions were not from the file uploading script. I was not aware that I could not host files. If you unsuspend me I will delete the script. I don't want to lose my blog.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
File hosting is a zero tolerance violation of TOS. The account is permanently suspended, and no access to the account is allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.