Cricket

jusama14

Reaction score
Anyone here watch cricket? Its a sport played worldwide...it is a great sport..once my site is approved you can go to cricket.x10hosting.com and you can download some cool videos

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I've never heard of it. I'll have to check out your site, when it is created.

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Yeah I have never heard of it eaither. I will also cheack it... Is it fun or no?

nicholas

Reaction score
Yes cricket is played world wide but it is not popular. It is only popular with some countries like India, Pakistian, England(the country who founded cricket), Australia, Central America(East Indies?) etc

It is something like baseball,(this one is for those who stay in states) but not exactly baseball :laughing:

Richard

Reaction score
Cricket is only not popular in the North America/Middle East/Russia but its played more then you think. Both Canada & the US have (1 day) teams that played on the world cup.

However its the test matches (5 Day) that only have a few selected teams, but then again both Zimbabwe and Bangladesh have test sides.

Oh and thats "West Indies" who I might add have playing against South Africa for the last few weeks.

I think the onlya few aspects of cricket that are like baseball and I mean few.

In the meantime you can visit this site http://www.icc-cricket.com/ to find out more about cricket.

Last edited:

n4tec

Reaction score
what is cricket anyway? I know it is there but how do i watch it when i hate it. i like Soccer (Football), Basketball and Tennis..

*4*

Matthews255

Reaction score
man, all i have sky sports for is Cricket!! the best sport in the world and i will be going to your site when its up!

nicholas

Reaction score
Richard said:
Cricket is only not popular in the North America/Middle East/Russia but its played more then you think. Both Canada & the US have (1 day) teams that played on the world cup.

However its the test matches (5 Day) that only have a few selected teams, but then again both Zimbabwe and Bangladesh have test sides.

Oh and thats "West Indies" who I might add have playing against South Africa for the last few weeks.

I think the onlya few aspects of cricket that are like baseball and I mean few.

In the meantime you can visit this site http://www.icc-cricket.com/ to find out more about cricket.

:laughing: Thanks its west indies. Thanks for clearing that up. But i dont think cricket is as popular. If not quite a few here would have know it :grin:

If you want to talk about popular in the world it should be football(soccer), basketball, tennis etc

jusama14

Reaction score
if started my site...but right now nothing really is on there..my site is cricket.x10hosting.com