Critique my website

redtailblackshark

Reaction score
well, the alignment is way off, and the ads mess up everything, it would be good if you could get rid of the ads.

Xempttt

Reaction score
maybe u should get hosting here. so u dont have to get those stupid angelfire ads.

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Meh, Really blue.. I'm guessing your still working on it as everything isent aligned, Yea thoughs ad's are nasty.

hartap

Reaction score
i like your color style... it's so fresh..but seems the ads mess up your layout
ughhh...annoying ads, so why you not come and host in here..?

samtong

Reaction score
Yeah the shade of blue is a little bit too striking my eye. ALso taking a bit long to load, even though I'm on broadband. Am on IE 6.0 and the page doesn't have any paragraphs nor arragement, just one huge lump pf words. Guess it's still underconstruction.

Will check back another day. CHeers :)

Matthews255

Reaction score
the good thing about x10, is you can have good hosting with no ads, and a domain name to your account.

Anglefire can go to hell for all i care.

And that site would be better on x10 as you get a more professional look.

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Do you like mexican food, it is the best! It is too blue, but the design is good. I think the same as they, you should host that site here, I think the content of the site doesn't needs more than 100mb, so Static would be perfect. BTW, 8/10

creative

Reaction score
Thanks all for the replys. I didnt expect to get many. Can i get more then one free hosting account here? or do i just use the one I currently have? I have updated that site once but unfortunatly I let someone use my computer and caught a virus and lost loads of work. The site is one of my 1st school project websites. I really dunno what to do with it now but move on :)

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
creative said:
Thanks all for the replys. I didnt expect to get many. Can i get more then one free hosting account here? or do i just use the one I currently have? I have updated that site once but unfortunatly I let someone use my computer and caught a virus and lost loads of work. The site is one of my 1st school project websites. I really dunno what to do with it now but move on :)
Ahh so, you have an account here already, no, you can not have more that one account. Sorry.

ZeptOr

Reaction score
just my opinion, if that site is a home page for a real restaurant, I wouldn't make it on anglefire

but as of the design, i like it