Critique.

N

Nathan

http://dewaynes.x10hosting.com/

I've had the layout in development for sometime, I was looking for a host, and I've found one. I haven't factored the ads in yet though, I will when I find time later today. It's not done yet by the way, I just want opinions on what I can improve.

Layout/Image (C) Dewayne Smith.

Maurice

Reaction score
I like the background picture, but it kinda stops when you go down.

limelight

Reaction score
I really like the layout on this website. I'd give it a 9/10. I also really like the clock you have, its a nice design.

Akkarin

Reaction score
Good Job, I really like it, the templates good and everything is neat and visible, though as you said no content.

N

Nathan

ademonicbaby said:
I like the background picture, but it kinda stops when you go down.

I never felt like rendering that part. :ermm:

Thanks for the reviews guys. :happy:

J

Joshua

It looks nice to me :), but like ademonicbaby said its stops when u go down. You watch thebroken and sysym? good shows ;)

TryForce

Reaction score
uhm i like exept the one place where you write your content... you broke up ur image there... better you let the image flow on and it will look alot better.

nice nway

n4tec

Reaction score
It is a really nice layout... Keep it up my friend...

o0slowpaul0o

Reaction score
I like the background also. Would be nice if there was a template image.

To me right now. It looks like Freewebs when they first started.

N

Nathan

Since most of you have requested, I'll get around to rendering another banner (same style though), but completely rendered.

lilleece06

Reaction score
Its an ok site, I wish you would add more bulk to it in terms of an intro or something about your self besides the basic 411.

N

Nathan

lilleece06 said:
Its an ok site, I wish you would add more bulk to it in terms of an intro or something about your self besides the basic 411.

I'm going to when I get time. :happy:

T

thehotshat

in the body section add <body leftmargin=2 topmargin=0 marginwidth=2 marginheight=0> just so it is browser friendly and there is a space on the left

N

Nathan

I'm actually thinking of cancelling this site because no one would visit it...also...can I have more than one account here?

Kurther Reich

Reaction score
Umm, I like the layout alot, with just the layout, I'd give you a 9/10, but... the content, I know you're putting more, but it seems like you don't have a direction for your site yet, maybe if you made it about the games you play, start a clan or something, I dunno, just thinking out loud. good job.
-Riech

N

Nathan

I'm planning on making a games site about a few games I play. Clans? I don't start them.