Critique

N

Nathan

I would like to recieve a critique on my personal website.

http://dewaynesmith.uni.cc

Any positive or negative will be appreciated. If the comment is negative please tell why and your entire home address, also include what times you will be home, alone. :p

phenetic

Reaction score
i like that render thing at the very top, i just think its a little too plain you know? And your navigation kind of goes into the bg, but overall not too shabby :D

clement

Reaction score
nice render..great job..
and yea i didnt notice that was a nav until phenetic pointed it out..
i saw the about me and assumed that everything below were about you as well

nice overall work though

Rhianna

Reaction score
Did you create that purple design yourself? It's really good :)

You have a nice, simple navigation & I enjoyed some of the articles you posted. I started a thread at PCRiot Tech Talk on Google Suggest here
:)

N

Nathan

Yes, I made it. Thanks.

I am glad you liked the site, I do not have much to update on...

shikuro

Reaction score
Image content and layout are slightly imbalenced, thout i think if the main graphic was either made smaller or the menue intergrated into it would probably balence it out. the colour scheme is good, it had a nice contrace and is readable. the sponcers side bar was definately a good idea but you may want to put your goodle ads where they are a bit more noticeable insted of at the end.

overall I'd give it 8 on a scale of 10.

how I rate sites on the 0 to 10 scale

2pts for useing a server side scripting insted of frames
2pts for balence of content and layout
2pts for color scheme
2pt for lack of ads or ads not interfeaing with the site or bothering a visitor.
2pts for consistency of design

Conor

Reaction score
I don't like your navigation. I think it takes away from the overall look of your site. Like shikuro said try to maybe integrate it into the graphic. And just so that the page doesn't go forever, add a link to your archives and then maybe set fusion to show the 5 newest updates.

L

lawrence

It's a beautiful website, however I think that the "current time" clock on the side is useless.