CRM php site - Comments welcome

tittat

Reaction score
Nice and neat and simple layout.
It is unwise to place your email there at the bottom,possible risk of spam,instead try using a image containing e-mail on it.

freecrm

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback - I'll get the e-mail changed as a mailto: link from an image as recommended.

freecrm

Reaction score
Not a bad score JuniorD.

I have had previous suggestions about including more graphical content but the site focus is about inserting and managing data... as fast and efficiently as possible.

With this in mind, the design had to be clean and simple (as spotted) but I do realise that the downside of this is that the overall look isn't as good as it could be.

My first priority is to get all the functionality right first. The site is quite complex with several associated tables and tricky security coding - I might then start to look at improving graphical impact.

I also need to try to get some Beta testers!!

cursedpsp

Reaction score
oooh i get 13mbit from your speedtest :D -
I like the design and layout but the colours are a bit dated - turqoise wasnt the first colour i would have chosen

freecrm

Reaction score
LOL - I only get 1.5MB :(

Yours is probably because you are on NTL cable!

I know what you mean about the colour and if I was aiming it to individual customers, I would have come up with a more inventive scheme, however, this is a corporate design as it will be aimed at businesses and I felt the jade/cyan colouration was quite non-descript.

As a matter of interest, what colour would you have chosen?

cursedpsp

Reaction score
hey your good :D -

Anyway - i prefer the more glossier colours like blacks, blues and reds. The turquoise colour reminds me of some forum hosting site ive seen before.

In my opinion anyway

freecrm

Reaction score
Your opinion is welcome!

Glossy primary strong colours usually attract age ranges between 15 and 25.

The site needs to be more sympathetic to users between 20 and 50ish, so I needed to get a more boring range!

I have however, added a strong contrasting terracotta colour for headings and areas where I want to direct attention.