CSS Not Working.

swirly

Reaction score
I don't know if its me, but CSS on my page is not working. I have completely replaced the code and such and its still not working. I don't know if there is any problem with the server I'm on or not. I would just like to know what I should do.

Chris73

Reaction score
It looks to me like the index.html or index.php is not looking in the right place for the css.

swirly

Reaction score
The CSS is in the index. So it has to be in the right place.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't see any CSS in your index file.

Chris73

Reaction score
After further review. Clicking the links on your site are leading to what i like to call "Phishing" issues.

Code:
The link you are trying to visit has been disabled.

You have reached a link that is no longer in service.  That means the link was very naughty, and, much like head lice, had to be eliminated before it spread.

You may be asking yourself, "Hey, what was it about that link that got it in trouble?" An excellent question!  Usually, it's one of the following reasons:

-      The link was spam!  No one likes spammers, and we don't like their links.

-      You almost got phished!  There are people out there who want to steal your MySpace password.  They want to log in as you and send spam, harass your friends, change your profile, and generally run amok.  Phishing pages are usually designed to look like MySpace to trick you.  Other sites may also ask for your MySpace login information to customize your profile, insert videos or slide shows, track visitors, or any number of other things.  Don't make it easy for them.  ONLY USE YOUR MYSPACE LOGIN INFO ON WWW.MYSPACE.COM!!

-      Viruses are not fun!  Neither is adware, spyware, or malware.  We cut the links to places that are known sources of infection.

Last edited:

swirly

Reaction score
What? Im using a layout design from my myspace. The designs are readily available at www.divoverlay.com. I don't know what your talking about me phishing though.

Chris73

Reaction score
Click the links. If you try and copy your myspace site to a another host other than myspace they classify it as an attempt at "Phishing" . That code i added was directly from the link i clicked .

Last edited:

swirly

Reaction score
I didnt copy the myspace code, I just copied the overlay design I was using. But nevermind, I'll use something else if its going to cause problems.

Chris73

Reaction score
I am just going by what MySpace is telling me. They are the ones that make the rules that apply for such layouts. I am just forwarding the information to you.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Did you get your CSS to work properly? I'm moving this to the web design forum.