Custom Graphics Design

X3r0X

Reaction score
Hey everyone

I really feel just like making graphics at the moment, so what I was thinking of is that I will make custom designed graphics/templates for X10hosting members!

It wont cost you a cent to get me to design this for you, just a few hosting points. I have designed for such websites as Zymic.com and Trap17 as well as various other people, so you can know that your points wont be wasted on a hopeless design :grin:.

Here is a link to some of my work that I have done. EDIT: Just added some new signatures and avatars that I made for X10 hosting members!
http://usera.imagecave.com/myportfolioaccount/

Here is what I think would be reasonably acceptable:

Website Design: 100 points
Website Banner: 40 points
Logo design: 10 points
Signature with avatar: 10 points
Complete website design and html coding: 150 points

I hope they are reasonable enough. If not, please let me know what you think a more reasonable offer would be.

Thanks
X3r0X

Last edited:

XColl

Reaction score
Great deal, but maybe start showing examples of your work?
*blocks x3r0x hands from pointing his signature* :p

X3r0X

Reaction score
*ignores XColl and points to sig* :)

Yeah good idea. Ill upload some of my sigs/banners etc. to an image hosting service (seeing as I cant be bothered to use my own host :p) and ill post the link. In the meantime, here is a low quality preview of my kind of recent template that im selling over at Zymic for $5.

http://img321.imageshack.us/img321/3751/preview6bh.jpg

By the way XColl, whats your websites url? I think I have heard of it before... not quite sure.

Anyways ill post the link real soon
X3r0X

X3r0X

Reaction score
Hey guys

Here is a link to a fair bit of work that I have done. That should keep you happy for a while! Please note though that some of these works of mine are probably quite old. Also I think the images that I have uploaded have been reduced in quality. So if something looks chunky you know why :grin:.

http://usera.imagecave.com/myportfolioaccount/

Thanks
X3r0X

Last edited:
B

Brandon

Hey Ill take a sig and aviator when do I pay you make it just like yours but red

Last edited by a moderator:

Burak

Reaction score
Seems resonable, but ı just need time, because ı wanna get a host first. After doin that, can u design something for me?

X3r0X

Reaction score
Hey

Yeah I could do logos for a few people but they have never really been my passion all that much. Although I did include a few logos in that mini portfolio of mine....

Ill add em now for 10 points :)

X3r0X

EDIT: Just finished DesertWar's signature and avatar :grin:.

Last edited:
N

Nathan

Why not, I want to see what you can do.

1 signature and avatar.

Blue, flashy font, interesting background and brush work. Possibly a blend from a video game or not and a nice border.

X3r0X

Reaction score
Sure :grin:.

Here is the signature:
dewayne6sp.jpg

And here is the avatar:
dewayneav0ka.jpg

So please, tell me what you want fixed up or changed and then you can donate :grin:. I wouldnt like to take your points for something you hate :happy:.

Last edited:
N

Nathan

I like the archer (I guess) blend. Very cyber punk. I like it. Thanks. *donates points*

X3r0X

Reaction score
No probs dude :grin:. Glad that you like it. Oh, its a Ninja (not that it makes any difference) by the way :happy:.

X3r0X

N

Nathan

Damn, I just got an idea. How about stroking and drop shadowing the text to make it more visible?

X3r0X

Reaction score
Hey

Ok, ill do that in a few hours. I feel like getting outside :grin:.

X3r0X

n4tec

Reaction score
X3r0X, when i need an avatar and a sig.. i will certainly contact you..

X3r0X

Reaction score
nforchange said:
X3r0X, when i need an avatar and a sig.. i will certainly contact you..
Sounds good to me :grin:. Hopefully I can write some more tutorials for Zymic and port them over to here aswell so you can make 'em yourselves and save a few points :happy:.

X3r0X

X3r0X

Reaction score
NewFuture said:
i have already requested a full template see my thread, could you make me one: http://www.x10hosting.com/showthread.php?t=6021

a big project for you
Hey

Considering how many people you currently have trying to make it for you, ill let them do that. But once youve had a look at their previews or you just plain dont like them, then ill do it :happy:.

I dont want to restrict other people from having a go at designing you something is all. Im sure im not the only one who can design :grin:.

X3r0X