Customer service complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Why do you close supports requests with out answering? I open a request, and then two days later they are closed with no answer. If you ask me that is absolutely diabolical customer service. If it continues like this then there is only one answer. I will go to a different hosting provider. Simple as.

Thanks
chris
p.s carnt email you, this is the only way of contact i know off

Reaction score
Its nice to see that some one is having the same problem. If you really take the job as you should, you should have replied by NOW! Im support requests agane. Why does my website not send emails from a .co.cc address? Please tell me why it does not. And please do NOT close the thred with out replying

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello MortonChristopher,

Threads automatically get closed when there is no reply for long time.

And Regarding your problem, some other staff member with higher privilege will help you soon.

Regards,
Shubham

SierraAR

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
There is a general rule that support tickets are closed if unanswered within a set amount of time. This is to reduce clutter - If your ticket is closed without an answer, trying opening a new ticket with further details, or try asking one of our support volunteers for assistance in the IRC channel

Server: irc.x10hosting.com
Port: 667
Channel: #x10hosting

Last edited:
Reaction score
What in the earth is an IRC Channel? And are the information for this IRC channel, or does it fix my problem. You have answed the thres but still not answerd the question

SierraAR

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
The only question I see asked is why your ticket was closed, which I answered

There is a general rule that support tickets are closed if unanswered within a set amount of time. This is to reduce clutter - If your ticket is closed without an answer, trying opening a new ticket with further details, or try asking one of our support volunteers for assistance in the IRC channel

You can also access our IRC via this url (It's already configured with the server and channel) http://sharkyonline.tk/irc/webconnect/index.html

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

Please explain your problem in detail including any error messages which you get while trying to send emails from your account.

SierraAR

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
This ticket is being handled via support chat in IRC.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Like I had said, if you don't believe I've reported it to admins, you don't have to. No proof I can provide will satisfy you, as to quote you from IRC, "[15:28:00] <+chris> Because as i have said above any one can make things up as they go along." Any proof I can provide could very well be made up as I went along, after all.

I didn't make up me forwarding it along, right now the admins look to be AFK, but I do have the message pending with them. If that's not good enough, or if you still feel I'm just making it up, then there's nothing more we can do to help until the issue is fixed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.