CUU - FPS clan Development Thread

DIGI_Byte

Reaction score
The purpose of this thread Is for the discussion and anything related to the development of http://cuu.exofire.net

CUU is a gaming clan where we will have events and competitions to members in HL2:DM and other multiplayer games Developed by Valve, I'm going to be installing a Content management system called "CMS made simple"
how ever im also throwing up the idea of using phpBB3

Users would have ranks and stats on their user account
I've personally never worked with databases before and would appreciate help in this area

If anyone would like to help out or interested please pm me or post below.
what uploaded now, is only a template of basically how we would like it to look.

Last edited by a moderator:

relisys

Reaction score
i have to agree with JuniorD on this one, tone down the red, make is more darker or choose a more better blending colour.

DIGI_Byte

Reaction score
The background in the nav bar is a tempory image from another project.
I havent been able to create something thats suitable. Im open for ideas, Maybe a redesign of the navigation bar is needed.

DIGI_Byte

Reaction score
Well due to my long absence CUU.exofire.net has been taken down... Again.
It would be nice if I can have a heads up or an e-mail before the admins do this. Looks like I'll have to re-register CUU and try and get the Content managment system up and running.

Installing the CMS is easy but I can't find out how to intergrate my website with the CMS.
Edit:
I cant decide on what CMS I should use, Ideally I'd like to have;
News Updates
Forums

and other features Members in a HL2 FPS Clan could benefit from

Originally I settled on Mambo for the loss of forums.

Last edited: