Database Mysql

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCentaury

Reaction score
Dear All,

After having installed PhpChat for testing using the cpannel. I was trying to reach the created database to display the content.
Installed database : 1/3 ==> OK.
Using Phpmyadmin to browse the content of the database, I saw a second database already installed however this doesn't affect my stats (I still have 1/3 installed database).
While browsing the other database I saw within the tables that this might come from another subdomain terror.x10hosting.com which is not mine.
Could it be possible to check if this database was made for testing or if it's really coming from terror's subdomain ?

Thanks in advance,

TheCentaury
Pimousse.x10hosting.com

Akkarin

Reaction score
Lol, hmm this is really weird. It makes no sense at all. Wait for a mod or admin to see this.

TheCentaury

Reaction score
Hi, It's me again...

I've a little question to add to my remark above.
For the ads, I've added the X10 advanced Text link ads. It seems it belongs to the advanced plan... However I was wondering If I don't need an half banner like it's mentionned in the rules I readed before applying for the free hosting Advanced Plan. If this is the case, can someone post the code for the half banner cause I only saw X10 corporate full banner and X10 advanced text link.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
This is the way it should be the text link is for the advanced plan. As for the database there should only be the ones you created in there unless you have uploaded a backup of a database. In that case the backup would show to.

Status
Not open for further replies.