deamweaver

F

firewolfII

i find dream weaver so easy. i can make a site in 10 mins. and a full site plus forum and everything. its so easy and class. i evan self tort. i did not evan use 1 tutorial. its class. this year has been class for me. ive lurnt loads. game making,musicmaking,sound making,site building,picture/banner/sig/avatar/logo making and loads more. not bad for 14 i would say. :nuke:

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
LoL Yes Dreamweaver is good, but have you tried Frontpage? I personally like Frontpage better, but thats just my opinion ;)

Aroonxors

Reaction score
DreamWeaver is really annoying sometimes..

And I've always wanted to try frontpage :D

incognito214

Reaction score
Front page is simple and fast-loading. I personally use frontpage at start. LOL, I did not know there was a dreamweaver before and I was quite confused what the names mean, dreamweaver, fusion, etc. Oh, I was 11 when I started making crappy website pages... Now, I still stink at it. Just started learning about CSM.

Anyway, if you are a bit new when making websites, dreamweaver works perfectly for you. It's annoying for elite users because it has lots of extras that could disrupt your website making... hehe...

If you have sufficient knowledge in making websites, Frontpage is for you. Fast, efficient, and simple.

n4tec

Reaction score
Before i used Dreamweaver, i like and even taught myself Frontpage 2000!!! But since i have mastered dreamweaver... FrontPage is history for me!!!

*4*