Decifer This

Richard

Reaction score
Howzit bru,

What's vaaing ekse? This page makes me woes. You ous don't have a span of words from Durban! A connection at graft dialled me into your website yesterday, and it made me lag. I am an expat from Durban, with a porsie in Sydney, Oz. It was keef to read this but made me mal that I couldn't choon the ous at graft. Blind ekse.

So I chooned a connection from SA and we skeemed it would be cool to catch up and have a dop. Like all durban ou's, we smaak to make a better, so I went for a trap and scored some kaartjies down the road. We hadn't checked each other since that time so we got fully dronk, made a few tings, and ended up way west. We trapped down the road fully goofed, scored some munchies and scooped a keef chow (no bunnies here, so we had a kebab). The ou serving us schemed he was way to do, so we vloeked him and ducked.

Just in case, we roasted one more phat one and I went back to my porsie. My stukkie was woes, and charfed me that I had pulled a blind action.

How's this bru, the surf's been doening it. It's been firing, off its pip. I know I'm chooning you what what, but we are going to klap a mission tomorrow. Pull in ekse. Let's go grind some barrels. If not, hope you okes get a couple. We might end up blasting a few dead bees as well. You check, it's the old story, you get numb and vaai surfing.