Default Web Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanbowen201046

Reaction score
Hello, im trying to upload my files to the host, wich is my PHP game, but it keeps giving my the default web page and when i go to http://americawars.exofire.net/index.php it comes up as 404 not found but as a blueish backround color, could you tell me how to sort this out? I'd really like to get my game up soon, thanks!

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
There are a lot of accounts on each server. When you add or change a domain to your account, the nameservers are updated (quick and easy) and the internal map of the server matching your account with the new domain name is updated (not so quick and easy). With so many changes going on, the second step sometimes takes 24hrs to complete.

While that request is in the queue, you get that blue screen. It should be gone in 24 hrs and your site fully visible.

Remember to clear you browser cache and history before checking your domain. Caching (sometimes by ISPs...just add ?foo to the end of any URL to fool the ISP caching) means you often see outdated pages.

ryanbowen201046

Reaction score
Well its been a few hours, and still no results.
i know i might need to wait 24 hours but thats just too much, im really losing my patience with x10 when all i did was change my URL :/

Status
Not open for further replies.