Delete Account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

armyjess_66h

Reaction score
Okay, I am not even sure how the hell I got registered for this site. I have no idea what it is. I just happened to find something in my Spam box asking me to verify my account to this site? Regardless, I want my account deleted.

cPanel username: ArmyJess_66H
(X) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

Thank you.

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
*****Moved to free hosting**

There is no hosting account associated with your forum account.Also the cpanel username cannot be more than 8 characters.

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Have you never been to these forums before?

armyjess_66h

Reaction score
Have you never been to these forums before?

No, I have no idea what this site even is. Somehow I have a profile up, and I just want it removed!

I don't understand this: vishal2
Re: Delete Account?
*****Moved to free hosting**

There is no hosting account associated with your forum account.Also the cpanel username cannot be more than 8 characters.

Could someone just delete this account altogether? I don't care what you have to do, just delete it. Thank you! :biggrin:​

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
your hosting account is already terminated, We do not delete clients and forums accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.