delete account

Status
Not open for further replies.

studio one awards

Reaction score
How do I delete my account so I can start a new one from scratch. My current site no longer works. Can I create a new account using the same domain name as before, after the old one is deleted?

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Fill this form to request termination of your account

cPanel username:

( ) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

You can create another account after termination of your account. It will take 14 days for the termination to complete.

studio one awards

Reaction score
cPanel username:

(X) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
write the cPanel username

we know that it is studio1 but still you have to write it to give your confirmation.

studio one awards

Reaction score
studio1:

(X) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Your account has been terminated.

Status
Not open for further replies.