delete it

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhi_campion89

Reaction score
well , it's really harassing and bad , your system could have warned me first or atleast not allowed an upload , if there is any chance that account could be recovered , please do so or else just delete it , I will buy some other plan or choose different host

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
The TOS that you agreed to when you signed up for an account WAS your warning. You should have read it.

* Warez: Includes pirated software, ROMS, emulators, phreaking, hacking, password cracking, IP spoofing, etc... This also includes any sites which provide "links to" or "how to" information about such material.

Any access to your account, including the taking of any backups, is not allowed. It will automatically terminate/delete after 14 days or more. It might take longer, and we will not speed up the deletion process on a zero tolerance suspended account.

If you decide to buy some other plan, please keep in mind that uploading phishing material isn't allowed in any of the plans. Should you decide to go to a different host, may I suggest that you read their TOS and follow it so that this doesn't happen to you again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.