Delete my accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

thomas_peeters12391

Reaction score
Hi,

I created this account (along with my hosting) because I needed a quick and reliable hosting service. The last days have been nothing but trouble when I tried to use this site. The hosting itself also didn't meet my needs. Meanwhile I have found another hostingservice.Thus, I have no more need for this account.

I would like to have it deleted but I can't find this option anywhere. Can you tell me how to delete both my hosting-account as my client-account.

Thanks in advance.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Please fill out this form and reply back with it here:

cPanel username:

( ) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

If you mean your account panel when you say "client-account" then those are not deleted. Simply remove all personal information from it, even changing to a defunct email if you need to, and then just abandon it.

Status
Not open for further replies.