Delete my Closed Threads and Previous Posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moldajec

Reaction score
I need my closed threads and previous posts deleted, because the site that I am using is no longer up, but the information that is private is still up and on Google cache. I give x10 full permission for this. Thanks a lot.

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
We cannot remove content from Google's cache and other website cache sites (such as the Wayback machine), so there is little point to doing this. Also looking through your old posts there is nothing there that is considered private information.

moldajec

Reaction score
We cannot remove content from Google's cache and other website cache sites (such as the Wayback machine), so there is little point to doing this. Also looking through your old posts there is nothing there that is considered private information.

Yeah but the posts show up on Google search and give a very unprofessional look to my business due to my previous posts. If you could delete the closed threads or edit out any mention of my domain it would help a lot. Thanks.

jjordan69

Reaction score
As said - what you receive with a Google search - is from Google's database - not from x10's

Status
Not open for further replies.