Deleting an account plus un-suspending my account please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hgmun89

Reaction score
Hi, I actually have 2 accounts in x10hosting
gabymun77.x10hosting.com (gabyhm90 username and hgmun89 forum)
and gmoj77.x10hosting.com (gabyoli username)
but I want my gmoj77.x10hosting.com to be deleted
and my gabymun77.x10hosting.com is currently suspended but want to unsuspend it.

Can you please help me?

Thank you

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
Edit: Please see calistoy's reply below.

To delete your account, please fill out and post the following using the forum account that's attached to the hosting account you want to delete:

cPanel username:

( ) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

When you log into the Account Panel, what is your suspension reason?

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Currently, your gabyoli username is linked to your hgmun89 forum account. Go log into your account panel https://x10hosting.com/control/login.php with username gabyhm90 and the password, and then unsuspend your account. Then go choose swap to link your hgmun89 forum account to the gabyhm90 hosting account. In order for the link to work, the forum hgmun89 email must match the email for gabymun90 hosting account.

You can then choose to request to delete your gabyoli hosting account or just let it terminate itself in 41 days for inactivity.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.