Dual 1Gb Ethernet adapters
External 22" wide Samsung LCD

TV
On the wall is a Westinghouse 27" HDTV

Other Stuff
350GB Black Armor external drive
500GB MyBook
32GB Patriot XT Flash Drive
USB Wireless-N Adapter (you never know when you may need one!)
Logitech G7
HTC Titan 6800
Dead Alienware m7700 - May it R.I.P.
Netgear RangeMax Wireless-N Gigabit Router - WNR3500
2 x MicronPC 2.4Ghz 2GB RAM WindowsXP Pro machines with Westinghouse 19" out in the living room w/ wireless for guests. (Usually used to look at youtube videos and check fantasy sports scores, or best to prove a point with google :D)

The laptop is on the right monitor and desktop is on the left. My main machine is my laptop, which is hidden in the darkness on the left side of my desk. If you look close enough you can see the eyes glowing.
desknowre4.jpg

Enough about now (age 24), this is when I was 14! Running Slackware!!!! (Ignore the date stamp)
room_then.jpg

Last edited:

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Sweet. Wish I had the kinda $$ for a setup like that.
I've always wanted to own an Alienware system.

(maybe someday)

tridge

Reaction score
Nice...

But you could've made your own. :cool:

:nuts:

::Rant on::
Yeah...(sorry if I sound condescending...) but you can usually build your own of anything, (houses, cars..bongs...The list goes on).
::Rant off::

There's a reason I buy them. I have built systems in the past, 7 actually. From servers to Linux boxes to media centers, I just like Alienware and what they stand for. I have three Alienware systems and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone and I will continue to buy them as long as I can afford them. :biggrin:
Edit:
Made an update to the OP.
Edit:
Sweet. Wish I had the kinda $$ for a setup like that.
I've always wanted to own an Alienware system.

(maybe someday)

Work hard, I know I do.

Last edited:

themcman1

Reaction score
:nuts:

::Rant on::
Yeah...(sorry if I sound condescending...) but you can usually build your own of anything, (houses, cars..bongs...The list goes on).
::Rant off::

There's a reason I buy them. I have built systems in the past, 7 actually. From servers to Linux boxes to media centers, I just like Alienware and what they stand for. I have three Alienware systems and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone and I will continue to buy them as long as I can afford them. :biggrin:
Work hard, I know I do.

I suppose, I just find that building your own gets you more power cheaper, and is more rewarding.
Just my opinion, although there are ultra expensive systems like this that you would struggle to build yourself.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I suppose, I just find that building your own gets you more power cheaper, and is more rewarding.
Just my opinion, although there are ultra expensive systems like this that you would struggle to build yourself.

A system like that wouldn't be that hard to build. It'd just be a drain on the wallet. Otherwise, nice setup. Every computer in my home from my gaming computer to an AMD K6 machine are all hand built by me, except for two computers which are hand-me-down Dells I was given by people I know.

Kayos

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Awesome.

I've always wanted an Alienware laptop. It's really cool to see someone actually buying Alienware's computers, I hear they have great support as well.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Awesome.

I've always wanted an Alienware laptop. It's really cool to see someone actually buying Alienware's computers, I hear they have great support as well.
Alienware is owned by Dell, but I've heard the same as well. I was considering buying an Alienware laptop myself at one point in time.

xPlozion

Reaction score
EVGA nForce 680i
Core 2 Quad Q6600 (2.4GHz)
2x2GB OCZ DDR2
XFX 8400GS 512MB (Need to upgrade it)
Rosewill 450W PSU
NZXT Lexa Case

Proview PL926Wbi
Sharp LC-19SB74U

themcman1

Reaction score
EVGA nForce 680i
2x2GB OCZ DDR2
Rosewill 450W PSU
NZXT Lexa Case

Proview PL926Wbi
Sharp LC-19SB74U

And your PSU, I should think.

tridge

Reaction score
Awesome.

They have awesome support past their first tier. I will admit that their first tier support sucks, but who's doesn't!

I absolutely love Alienware and what the company does for their supporters.

The main reason I stay with Alienware is because Alex (COO of Alienware) called me on my phone personally because of an issue that I had with their company's product. He straighented it out for me and really made it worth staying with the company. He went above and beyond. :biggrin:
Edit:
EVGA nForce 680i
2x2GB OCZ DDR2
Rosewill 450W PSU
NZXT Lexa Case

Proview PL926Wbi
Sharp LC-19SB74U

I have that same alarm clock in my room :lol:

Last edited:

Ainokea

Reaction score
I just ordered this I hope to get it by the end of the week to put together.

MOAB: NVIDIA nForce 750i SLI
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad @ 2.33
RAM: CORSAIR Dominator 4gigs
Video:GeForce GTX 260 896MB
PS: 530
HD:400 gigs @ 7200rpm

Eventually I plan to either water cool it or see how fan cooling does for overclocking

Last edited: