Didnt get the email.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike16889

Reaction score
my account has been activated witch is awesome and i have started to use it but i didn't get the email to say how to link the account to my forum account.

i got 3 emails 1 welcome to the forum 2nd was also for the forum and the 3rd was a thank you for registering for hosting but didn't get the one with my account details...

i go into account>modify account and it seas i haven't linked a hosting account to my forum account so i click the link put in my cpanel account name and i Say's
Please check the E-mail registered with your cpanel account for further instructions
but what email?

my cpanel name is:mike1688

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
You have to first put an e-mail in your cPanel.
In the top of the cPanel it says:
Your contact email address:
Please keep this information up to date.
You have to click "up to date" and then put an e-mail address for your cPanel account.
Then you are now able to link your cPanel account with the forum account. The email will arrive onto the mail you put at the cPanel.

Good Luck,
fedlerner

mike16889

Reaction score
thanks for the reply i add my email address like you said and then tried to link it again but didn't get an email...

thanks again for the reply i didn't see that in cpanel.

EDIT

i found some one else who posted the email on this forum and used the link for that and now my forum account is linked to my cpanel name so thanks for all the help.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.