Diggclassifieds what are your thoughts on it?

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi ,
Yours is too a Professional site and a good business concept.
The site speeds are fine @0.3 seconds/KB ==> and its loading with marginally slow speed.
I also saw that your css files
style.css,pager.css,cal.css,stylesheet.css are not unified nor minified nor compressed.
Hence the slow speed.
Site design is awesome though.If you just concentrate on site performance, your site will do wonders.
I can help you with further information on doing the compression.But I see that you are a professional programmer..hence you may do it on your own.
Regards,
VVBB
If you find my post useful,Please click the star in the lower left corner to give me some Reputation.

Last edited:

shant93

Reaction score
Very quick comment, it's not a major flaw or anything, but I've heard (and I agree) that white-on black is painful on the eyes, try light-grey on black (like #eee) for the columns on the sides, otherwise, looks good.

---------

Edit:
I guess the cramped look is what you are going for if it's classifeds, but in my opinion (take it with a grain of salt, I'm too often a reliable source, but hey) the cramped center and packed black columns contrast too much with the white borders (widescreen monitor). It looks like all your content is cramped in the middle. If that's not what you're looking for, try either taking advantage of the whole width available, maybe using a PHP generated stylesheet and some calculations from screen width, or something like that, OR making the columns blend better with the padding (say, if it was on a white background or something)

I haven't considered how that would actually look, so it may be hard to implement without jeopardizing the look.

Besides, the functionality is probably a lot more important for what you are trying to do, so a non-ressource-intensive, super-simple look might be what you want.

Last edited: