DirectAdmin password

kiltyk2009

Reaction score
I need help recovering my current DirectAdmin password. I thought I had it, but when I tried to change it, I received an error saying the original password is incorrect. How can I change it if I don’t know my current DirectAdmin password?
Thanks!

Last edited:

kiltyk2009

Reaction score
I have access to the account, but when I go into FTP and the user account, it tells me that my password is incorrect if I want to change it. If that is the same as my login password, I tried that too, and it tells me it is wrong.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-10-17 144451.png
    Screenshot 2024-10-17 144451.png
    85.9 KB · Views: 1

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

Again, you have to change this password via the instructions I provided under your clients dashboard NOT Directadmin.

kiltyk2009

Reaction score
That didn't change that particular password, as long as it doesn't interfere with my stuff. I tried to change it there because I have a hard time connecting to FTP from my Dreamweaver. Would you be able to give me some directions? With the hope that that is not the password I need. I am in the account, but I just can't figure out my FTP info for either of the domains at this point. I thought that password might help me. Thank you

Jaiiro

Reaction score
Me bloqueó mi cuenta por este error. ECAAFBEA1C839399C
Que segun tengo varias cuentas con el mismo usuario y nada que ver, necesito una solucion de favor, gracias.