Disk full when it is at 41%

darkdecade_johnny

Reaction score
Hello, good afternoon.
Since this morning I have no way to access my hosting, it tells me that the space is full when the control panel shows that it is at 41% and the inode at 15%.
I try to log into phpmyadmin and it keeps telling me that the space is full and I can't access it.

Right now I can't even make a backup copy of the database, I get an error from the control panel and since phpmyadmin doesn't work either, I can't extract anything.

The database occupies 130.84MB, but its limit is not specified anywhere, or if it is shared with the general space.

Is there any solution to get it working again? Or is there any temporary solution to export the database so I can make a backup?

Thank you and I hope your answer.

Greetings.

b0h5D21.png

h9FoVsO.png

ctyrd

Reaction score
Hello, good afternoon.
Since this morning I have no way to access my hosting, it tells me that the space is full when the control panel shows that it is at 41% and the inode at 15%.
I try to log into phpmyadmin and it keeps telling me that the space is full and I can't access it.

Right now I can't even make a backup copy of the database, I get an error from the control panel and since phpmyadmin doesn't work either, I can't extract anything.

The database occupies 130.84MB, but its limit is not specified anywhere, or if it is shared with the general space.

Is there any solution to get it working again? Or is there any temporary solution to export the database so I can make a backup?

Thank you and I hope your answer.

Greetings.

There seems to be an issue with the Database server disk being full. Hopefully the support team will be able to get it sorted soon. There are also some improvements going on notice on discord.

darkdecade_johnny

Reaction score
Good morning.

Thank you very much, it seems that the problem has been repaired and I have my functional website again.
Greetings and thanks again.