Disk Quota @109% with less than 35MB?

diachron

Reaction score
It looks like I got a couple of messages in DirectAdmin saying that I had used 0.0% of my bandwidth, but 109% of my allocated disk space. I have less than 35 MB, spread across three domains, with one subdomain. I have no files in the Trash, and the few files in the Logs are very small (byes or kilobytes). Am I missing something?

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I do see that your usage is only small as you stated ~35MB. I can also see DirectAdmin is stating the same when viewing your account on our end : Disk Usage34.8 MB / 512 MB

Can you confirm if you are still seeing this error or having any current issues within the service?

diachron

Reaction score
Hi, Eric S. Thanks for the reply. I believe it was just the installation of Open Journal Systems that was putting me over. A shame, really, as I would have actually liked to test out using the software; but, the install is well over 200 MB on its own. I did get an idea of the app looks on the backend at least. After I deleted the installation of Open Journal System I was allowed to edit pages on my wiki again, so it appears that OJS was the cause. Cheers!