DiY

Woolie

Reaction score
Lol, it happens to us all... Anyway

The site looks good. One thing I can suggest is that you look into using tables, or if you're really in the mood to learn, div's. So you don't have to always have the site layout as one big image, also it saves loading time and allows your site to expand with the content. I've been pretty busy lately so i haven't had time to write up my second tutorial, but have a look at the first basic one I wrote a while back, it will help you understand what I mean.

Click here

B

Brandon

I recommend you get ads up right away on the site to prevent from being suspended.

Nice Site...

Rising

Reaction score
i just need the iframe to be at a specific location over the pic, and i cant get it their :(
do you have to use: Top, Left, Center, etc. or can i just type in the coordinates?
i dont feel like slicing it lol, i just want it to be a simple layout, with a iframe

B

Brandon

Rising said:
i just need the iframe to be at a specific location over the pic, and i cant get it their :(
do you have to use: Top, Left, Center, etc. or can i just type in the coordinates?
i dont feel like slicing it lol, i just want it to be a simple layout, with a iframe

It doesn't matter, as long as the ad code is on the top of the page.

Rising

Reaction score
i dont have problems with ads, its i need to align my iframe, ontop of the picture, but for somereason it doesnt want to work :/

Rising

Reaction score
ahhh eff this, im just gonna do it all in HTML, lol ill use my old template, i will easily customize it, then post link for all, YAY!