Do you playing ogame.org?

Nikolasr

Reaction score
I'm playing and it's good game,verry good game,it's made by php script and likes game free lancer

www.ogame.org

If you have questons ask me here

Thanks
Nikolasr

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I've heard of it before, but I haven't checked it out at all. I'll be sure to check it out though.

Mitch

Reaction score
I know the game, but i don't play. Friends for me do. On the dutch version. (i don't know if those versions the same worlds. )

Zangetsu

Reaction score
its pretty good the only annoying thing about it is that it only allows one building to be upgraded at a time

Bloodshot

Reaction score
It's pretty fun. Not time-intensive at all. I play in Universe 7 with some friends. If anyone makes an account there, contact me (Darklighter) and I can get you in our Alliance.

ArchinNO

Reaction score
Don't tried it yet.
Edit:
Now i think i tried it, no
That was 200 Years ago...

Last edited:

zograf

Reaction score
I' playing that for the moment, fun when you don't have anything to do. Playing on the x5 35 universe (I could not stand to play it any slower) Still, it feels kinda hard to get 20 nukes in you head and that your whole defense is raped when you're on the toilet :p

Bloodshot

Reaction score
I tried the 35 universe but it was too quick for me. I like being able to go a day or two without checking in and not be massively attacked.

mors_

Reaction score
I have been playing in universe 18 for awhile, and thankfully noone has attacked, my defenses aren't great since I have been focusing mainly on my economy.

mcorp

Reaction score
I play in uni35 the 5x uni.. When I first started playing it I was a little nervous about
the speed and getting attacked.. However, I've become used to it and never get
attacked. If I am leaving the comp for more then 5 min I fleet save to a DF next
to my moon 12 min each way.

I used to play in uni2 and uni33, however, after playing u35 for a while I decided to
give up those accounts and just play uni35. 3 uni's was way to much and uni35 was
by far my favorit.

I don't play a whole lot lately I pretty much wake up, transport res from my colonies to
my moons, and then fleet save until night (takes about 20 min to do). Then before I go to
bed I do it again and fleet save until morning. When I have extra time or whatever I build
my mines etc. My average mine is currently 33-29-27.. My fleet is not that big as I haven't
had time to do any raiding or fleet crashing so I've stopped building it. Although I plan to
start building fleet again soon.

It's def a cool game, if you haven't played you should check it out..

res

P.S Sorry about starting the other thread, I didn't realize someone had already posted about
ogame.

Last edited: