Do you think...

REBEL21

Reaction score
Hi,
Just wondering but everyone on x10, do you think that we should have more bandwith sapce on our addfree servers, corey said there will be a bump in the resources, but will there?

Post your thoughts and comments here!!!!

Regards,
Jamie :thefinger:thefinger:thefinger:thefinger

Reaction score
Why are you questioning if there will be a bump up?

It's not exactly high on their priority list with what they are doing behind the scenes at the moment. When they are ready it will be done.

:)

REBEL21

Reaction score
i know that, i just feel that we dont have enough bandwith to play aroung with, they could up it to 25gbs then i will be happy! lol

No im only messing x10 is best how it is
Regards,
Jamie

brayden13

Reaction score
i think they should get stoli up again. it is up but i got stupid cPanel page. can't wait until everything is back to normal.

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
You want more free bandwidth?...basically that is all I got from your post. Well if they don't bump up the resources its OKAY.

It is a free service....if you want more bandwidth upgrade your account, pay for more bandwidth if you need it. To play around with.....yea many people test things on their x10 hosting account, but you want to play around with it and also get more bandwidth FOR FREE to play around with?

If they do not bump the resources to free members WHO CARES. If you need more, UPGRADE your account.

Sorry for the caps, but I hate it when people as for something that is already given to them for free, and then they want even more free stuff.
Do I want more free bandwidth...everyone would like it, but if x10 keeps on giving away free bandwidth and things others are paying for, how will they make money? How will x10hosting, not cost the admins more then they are making on this?

If anything is against the rules that I may have written, please delete this post. Though I am just trying to express my feelings on why people should not just ask for more free stuff when they are already getting some free stuff.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Corey is going to be boosting the resources on everyone's ad-free accounts so I'll have to hold my opinion until after the upgrade. Right now, I feel as though I have plenty of space.

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
I would say yes, but there is enough already there. There must be some limitation to keep this from being used commercially, especially so many features.

Last edited:

kkenny

Reaction score
There's plenty of Bandwidth, the only way I can think of killing it in a day is uploading a video and downloading it 100 times :)

REBEL21

Reaction score
Hi,
I was only joking (john klyne) If i need more bandwith i would pay for more! lol just thinking what the public think!!!!!