Does anyone know a good full 3d free mmorpg?

Status
Not open for further replies.

|Born2Shoot|

GFX-Designer
Reaction score
Does anyone know a good full 3d free mmorpg?

i got bored of r.o.s.e and pristontale went p2p :ermm: so i need a new one :eek:riginal: (NOT MUONLINE)

Phencyclidine

Reaction score
Knight Onlines site has some major holes in it. If you play, dont ever pay anything. Simple rewritten Bruteforce can get ANY account, and you can get refunds from the paypal donation system. IE Youll lose real money through it.

You can also try KAL Online, I played it for a month or so, got to level 36 (Knight) and couldnt stand the users on there so I stopped playing. I know 99.9% of people on every MMORPG are a-holes, but you can only take so much of "u no ks u n00bz0rz, i r teh asasin j00." And KAL seems to only have that... Its cool if you can look past that, the insane prices, and the GMs that dont care about anything.

Try looking around http://www.onrpg.com/ for anything that may jump out at you. A lot of free MMORPGs listed there.

|Born2Shoot|

GFX-Designer
Reaction score
:blink:
Lucullus said:
have a look at http://www.knightonlineworld.com it's a very good MMORPG as it has 2 sides... wars, clans... the works.
And it's free to play as well.
well i thought knightonline was pay 2 play and onrpg.com i know that site but takes alot of work to find o a thread is better thnx anyways :eek:riginal:

but so is kniight online free? :blink:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
We're going to be launching an Ultima Online shard soon -- would have been done now if it weren't for the damn server problems :)

-Corey

Lucullus

Reaction score
I only play USKO since it's free and it is better than Kalonline and others I've just tried... gotta admit that the lags and hacking is getting monotonous there... that's why I've been looking around for alternatives.

link107

Reaction score
i dont know if raganok online is considered 3d rpg or not but its pretty ok when comes to rpg lots of cash and experience to be gained to become stronger start shops and stuff.maybe u should try qro as it is called.

|Born2Shoot|

GFX-Designer
Reaction score
Corey said:
We're going to be launching an Ultima Online shard soon -- would have been done now if it weren't for the damn server problems :)

-Corey
What is Ultima Online? :laughing:

Mikek

Reaction score
planeshift

It it a 3D MMORPG. The engine is open source. The server's free. However the current game is only in an early stage of development.

Iceman

Reaction score
This doesn't really fit into these, but I suggest PuzzlePirates (puzzlepirates.com) because it's my favorite online game of all time, and I'm not a big fan of puzzlers, either.

Sure, the site says it is pay, but once it is downloaded and you have logged on, log off and select ocean, 'Viridian'. That is the free ocean with the option to pay for doubloons, a second currency you can use to become captain of a crew and so on. Fun game, I've played it since Beta in the summer of 2003.

Conor

Reaction score
I would say free, Runescape. I can't stand that game anymore though so I invested 40 bucks into GuildWars.

Blindet

Reaction score
were lauching our Ragnarok online server as soon as we can have website hoster, good forums and updater ready!

chaganlal1

Reaction score
What is the online server on which website? I am intersted in joining.

BigEmmaFanz

Reaction score
I'd have to say that private RO servers and runescape is one of the best choices out there...

Status
Not open for further replies.