Does this look ok?

de.monkeyz

Reaction score
Hi, I've recently uploaded the start of my personal site, the layout is all completed and I was wondering what people thought of it, I don;t have any plans to change just wanted to see what others thought. Nothing is really working at the moment, except user registration and login. Which doesn't hold any benifits, but feel free to try it out.

Note:At the moment styles don't work with any version of IE below 7 I believe since I have transparencies that won't work, so I just hacked past previous versions, sorry but if you use IE6 or lower then it won't look nice.

Link:http://deathmonkeyz.x10hosting.com

Last edited:

Mekryd

Reaction score
Looks interesting. Clean, doesn't break when used in different browsers.

I'm curious: what will visitors want to register on someone's personal website for?

de.monkeyz

Reaction score
The registering is gonna be used for a diferent function later , I want to implement comments on blog posts, and a forum that can link it together, sorry about it not being very clear about that

Scott B

Reaction score
Your last name is Blurton? Mine is Burton. Scary.
Anyway, the layout is clean and simple, and the colors and graphics blend well. Nice site so far. :)

de.monkeyz

Reaction score
Hehe thanks, Burton is much more common than Blurton anyways. The only people I know with my last name is my family so yeah ^^

LHVWB

Reaction score
your site looks quite okay, but whenever I click on any of the links such as 'blog' and 'faq', my site does not load them.

I'm using firefox.

de.monkeyz

Reaction score
Yeah sorry I didn't make it clear on my first post, only the index page is working, I havn't created anything else at the moment so the links just add '#' to the current page, sorry about that. I'm gonna keep adding pages as soon as possible