Domain Available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ranperij

Reaction score
Heh, I feel like a nag posting in this forum so much, but when I go to my website ranperij.exofire.net I get web page that says the domain is available, and it gives instructions on how to register it and all that whatnot. It also seems that I can't logon to my cPanel anymore.

I realize that x10hosting is changing and configuring the servers, but this is the first time I've seen this error, and so I was wondering if it was a problem on my part or the servers.

*edit: I'm able to view the website through a proxy. Can anyone else confirm that they can view my website?
*edit2: I flushed my dns, cleared my temp files and cache and all that, and I still get the domain available page if I try to directly access it.

Last edited:

TylerH

Reaction score
I'm seeing that too, and I have the same problem, except my site never worked in the first place.

ranperij

Reaction score
It started to work again a little while ago, it may just be my imagination but things seem to have started to stabilize. My website has been working for a few hours with no problems or slowdowns, which is the longest instance where it has worked without errors.

*edit: Thanks TomyVk for the guide.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.