Domain cant be reached (recently added new svc - old one terminated for inactivity)

ocnetx10

Reaction score
Hi,
member since 2014. Recently out of the country & unable to tend to the site. My old svc was suspended & then terminated for inactivity. I just created a new service and tried to point it back to the default domain (ocnetnetworks.x10.mx). No issues with logging in, control panel, FTP, et al. However the domain (https://ocnetnetworks.x10.mx/) is not pointing to anything. Not sure, but maybe it's because there's two services showing on my account now, one active and one inactive? Or maybe is it just a delay while the systems populates the new records?

In any case here's the info:
The old name is/was ocnetnet, the new name is iwqoujyx, both on the x13 server.

Can one of the staff please address this by either correctly pointing the new service (user name: iwqoujyx on x13) to the default domain, or just delete the new service I created and if possible re-activate the old service. It's supposed to be pointing to ocnetnetworks.x10.mx/ Either one will work, thanks.

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi,
member since 2014. Recently out of the country & unable to tend to the site. My old svc was suspended & then terminated for inactivity. I just created a new service and tried to point it back to the default domain (ocnetnetworks.x10.mx). No issues with logging in, control panel, FTP, et al. However the domain (https://ocnetnetworks.x10.mx/) is not pointing to anything. Not sure, but maybe it's because there's two services showing on my account now, one active and one inactive? Or maybe is it just a delay while the systems populates the new records?

In any case here's the info:
The old name is/was ocnetnet, the new name is iwqoujyx, both on the x13 server.

Can one of the staff please address this by either correctly pointing the new service (user name: iwqoujyx on x13) to the default domain, or just delete the new service I created and if possible re-activate the old service. It's supposed to be pointing to ocnetnetworks.x10.mx/ Either one will work, thanks.
We are seeing the domain ocnetnetworks.x10.mx loading properly at this time.