Domain Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

aciliusindustries81

Reaction score
I changed the subdomain of my website from .x10.mx to .co.cc but yet it still says that this action is 'pending'. How long does this domain change take?

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

Under an hour usually. I know co.cc are having some issues at the moment though.

Thanks.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Not sure. Try loading co.cc's website. It's not working for me at the moment, and neither are any of my co.cc domains. I suggest you take up the issue with them for now, as our system is likely stopping the change due to their side being down.

aciliusindustries81

Reaction score
Not sure. Try loading co.cc's website. It's not working for me at the moment, and neither are any of my co.cc domains. I suggest you take up the issue with them for now, as our system is likely stopping the change due to their side being down.

Thank you for all the help. I guess I'll wait for CO.CC to get their **** together :/. Thanks again.

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

What is going on? CO.CC is back up but is it taking close to 24 hours to change a domain? This is bull****. Any solutions to this problem?

Thanks

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
These account actions are placed in a server queue when you change your domain. The queue maybe backed up due to any possible server maintenance or an unusual large number of multiple account changes in the queue. Please be patient, there is no way to speed the queue up or other circumvention of the queue.

aciliusindustries81

Reaction score
The action finally went through but it says "The domain usafacseohio.co.cc is available". Do I need to further register with CO.CC or does it just take time? Someone please tell me.

MaestroFX1

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I see a page that says that it's under development, and it says that your main domain in the system is at .x10.mx Again, the system just needed a little more time to synchronize the changes in the queue.

Status
Not open for further replies.