domain name change

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolnos

Reaction score
hi everyone...

i think you have a flaw in the system, because this is the third time since i signed up with you that this happened to me...

i changed the domain name from isalem.x10hosting.com to isalem.co.cc and the it said its completed and the system shows isalem.co.cc as the main domain... but i can't access it until now since i created the account yesterday ( exactly about 11 hours ago )... i go to isalem.co.cc and it says lookup failed... ( can't display webpage ) and i go to isalem.x10hosting.com and it gives me the successful cpanel install page...!!!

what is wrong?? can someone change it for me please??

cheerz
Edit:
???

Nobody to help me??!! that's a first... please i need my account activated ASAP...

cheerz

Last edited:

bugfinder

Retired
Reaction score
I get "isalem.co.cc could not be found" so, that wouldnt help it work.

What is a good idea is if you keep your main domain to be an x10 one (as that should always work) and then park the new domain you want on your site, this acts like an alias but means if for whatever reason it doesnt work, you can still see your site.

You would need to address why isalem.co.cc could not be found. isnt working, to fix it.

coolnos

Reaction score
ok

i'll just add it as an add-on domain, and will post this issue in project tools as an unsolved issue...

thanx for the response man...

Status
Not open for further replies.