Domain Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeet.chowdhury88

Reaction score
i changed my domain name to opensourcerules.co.cc now its not opening. what to do now?

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

plz reply...

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Howdy;
If you have recently changed your domain name the propagation process can take 24 to 48 hours. During this process your website may or may not be accessible from the Internet at any given moment. Propagation is related to how the Internet functions as a whole and beyond our control.

Last edited:

jeet.chowdhury88

Reaction score
2tWBJIY9.jpeg

i setup this on co.cc is it ok?

can i add more domain for another site? how to do that?

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Howdy;
Yes, lot's of folks here use Co.CC
Edit: I was unable to view the image, (presume it was a screenshot), which you posted.
However, just make sure nameservers are pointed to ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com and wait for the propagation process and everything should be fine.
Information regarding Addon Domains and Parked Domains can be found
HERE

Last edited:

jeet.chowdhury88

Reaction score
thanks for your answer carl. i have a sql table backup taken using mysql administrator tools from my computer. can i restore it using cpanel? if yes then how i can do this?

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

i'm going to build a forum site in symbian hunter. which type of topic is illigal or can make my account suspended or something? can i discuss there how to modify symbian os file to make it look like iphone or sumthing. or can i discuss there turn windows xp theme into windows 7 or something??

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

and i have smf zip file can i upload a zip file to server then extract that there or i need to upload file one by one. as that take much time. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.