Domain Not Working

Status
Not open for further replies.

TechTalk

Reaction score
For the past two weeks I have been editing my site on my local test server so I haven't been checking the online site. I just went to login to my wordpress cpanel and I can't even get my website to display. I am using a domain name bought from name.com and it WAS working properly. The two (ns1 and ns2.x10hosting.com) x10hosting nameservers are entered in on the name.com site for the domain I'm using.

The site is www.naturallynerds.com

What's going on here?

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
For the past two weeks I have been editing my site on my local test server so I haven't been checking the online site. I just went to login to my wordpress cpanel and I can't even get my website to display. I am using a domain name bought from name.com and it WAS working properly. The two (ns1 and ns2.x10hosting.com) x10hosting nameservers are entered in on the name.com site for the domain I'm using.

The site is www.naturallynerds.com

What's going on here?

Remove other nameservers and keep only the x10hosting nameservers.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
You'll need to make x10hosting's nameservers your primary nameserver if you want it to work 100% of the time. Currently, the first 4 nameservers point to name.com, so it's causing a visit to your domain to display a name.com default search site instead. Delete those nameservers and put x10hosting's nameservers as the primary nameservers.

Status
Not open for further replies.