domain offline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greendude120

Reaction score
i cannot go on my site. it seems to be offline. i logged in co.cc and they say that my domain is up and running and indeed i do connect to kiwigames.co.cc but no content loads so it would seem to be an error on the hosting part. could someone double check to see if everything is running right with my account? thanks!

Greendude120

Reaction score
I've read the topic before posting, but i've also read this:

High end estimate: 50,000 Accounts divided by 6 per minute will give us how many minutes it will take, this comes to 8,333 minutes or 138 hours or 5.7 days.

so seeing as its been 6 days I thought maybe this had to do with my site only.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
If you read the next paragraph, Corey said that estimate was made to include no complications. He also said that there were always some sort of complications that happen such as the servers freaking out and whatnot. Besides, Corey and staff usually post to announce that server migrations are complete. No such post has happened yet.

With most of these support threads about sites not working while the moving and upgrading is happening, I've seen account managers say that it should be done mid this week barring any other complications.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.