Domain Parking reqd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire Wolf

Reaction score
The domain bwforums.net is not working for my account(blade.x10hosting.com), I have the Nameservers pointing to here.
The .be domain is working, could someone please look into this issue, thank you very much.

James

Banned
Reaction score
bwforums.net is not pointing to here
ns1.x10hosting.com
ns2.x10hosting.com

It should say "there is no website at the adress"
Cpanel will state this
When it is set up, (staff have to do this) it will come up on your domain.

Hope this helps

James

Banned
Reaction score
Im not staff yet (will be soon) so i can not help you as i dont have accsess to the admin panel.
Wait till a staff member is on, then they will have a look.
cya

Fire Wolf

Reaction score
All Right but I'd like to point out that the nameservers are pointing to ns1.x10hosting.com, ns2.x10hosting.com.

jensen

Reaction score
Fire Wolf said:
All Right but I'd like to point out that the nameservers are pointing to ns1.x10hosting.com, ns2.x10hosting.com.

You also need to go to your CPanel and then go to parked domains and add your domain in the list.

Colin

Reaction score
yes you need to park your domain before we can change anything. Please do this then post back here.

Jordan K

[B]tags dont work:([/B]
Reaction score
Your nameservers may be pointing to ns1 & ns2.x10hosting.com but you have your domain set to forward to your forums. Hence why you go to it and it changes the URL in the address bar to your .x10hosting subdomain. Take the forwarding/redirection off the domain in your DNS control panel.

Status
Not open for further replies.