Domain Propagation, DOMAIN WRAPPER ERROR

Status
Not open for further replies.

alid1712

Reaction score
so yeah, i have open a support ticket but after a day, it seems no one is able to respond to my matters, so I guess someone here might able to listen to my serenade.

I activate my domain propagation on 3 JULY (GMT+8) but till now.. it failed to propagate. so I was asking if the x10hosting team could help and check my propagating status of my new site (new domain) but i guess everyone is busy partying for the 4th July day.

Oyeah HAPPY JULY the 4th AMERICANS!

so my propagation is more than 2 days already.. can somebody say somthing to make me calm or what ever that can make me please.... :nuts: im going crazy.. i should have never register a new domain at register.com. ITS SUPER SLOW in propagating and its SUPER EXPENSIVE!!

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't think there's very much x10 can do.

Have you tried canceling it out and redoing it?

jmcgowan

Reaction score
alid - I know that register.com says that any kind of changes can take from 24-48 hours, so it could be that yours is simply taking its time propogating. I've been lucky with them so far in that everything has been fairly quick for me, but I'm sure that's probably an exception and not the rule.

As for the support tickets here on x10, I'm not sure, but they might still be backed up from dealing with the recent server move. I've had a ticket in with them for over a week now with no response. It's not that they're being lazy, they've just been hit with a ton of work lately.

Oh, and yes, register.com is super expensive. That's why I'm moving my domain away from there before it comes up for renewal.

Kayos

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Moved to community support

alid1712

Reaction score
thank you for moving it here.

just an update, i'm trying to move my domain to another host, temporary to free the domain name 1st from x10 server as to remove it again from my domain addon facility.

but i can't remove it and its possible that my domain addon is having a problem right now. thats the reason why my domain propagation failed.

Error statement recieved:
Error from park wrapper: Sorry, you do not control the domain alidmisli.com

I've update my ticket, hopefully, i get some returned. i submitted my 1st ticket on 3rd July (GMT+8) with no respond and now its 5th July, isnt that awesome haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.