Domain4ads!

maddude

overall phsyco
Reaction score
i love your hosting and i wish to use it till summer or so when i get registerfly VPS hosting. I was wondering are there or could there be any plans to create a domain for an ad in the future cause i think that'd be just as successful but don't know if you could do it :)

Chris

Reaction score
Just think about it... all you need is basically common sense. (nothing against you... I'm not saying you don't have any)

Domains = money per each individual domain.

Hosting = Servers which = money per month for a certain amount of space, etc.

For hosting, we can put tons of accounts on one server. For domains, you have to pay for each one, hence more money.

Conor

Reaction score
Especially if it becomes popular. Imagine 6 dollars per person, 5 new people a day, so per month thats...30x30...900 bucks a month!

Origin

Reaction score
800 hits isn't high. My site gets like 15,000 hits a day. I bought my own domain.

Yahoo domains are 4.98 a year, right now, cuz it's on sale. Go there

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Origin said:
800 hits isn't high. My site gets like 15,000 hits a day. I bought my own domain.

Yahoo domains are 4.98 a year, right now, cuz it's on sale. Go there
How do you get that many people coming to your site?

repusmod

Reaction score
I know a place which offers a free domain. But it works with emails, you get emails with a link you have to visit a website and click on a click to credit your domain. And it is really hard to get domain. Because they check your infos, and it is only for France and Canada... And there is no way that someone will offer you a free domain only if you have a pub on your site...Like chris said it is paid per number of domains you offer. Well hosting it is different, you pay only for server there is no matcher how many people you host as long as your server can handle you will pay same price.. My english sux but well I tryed q(-_-)p

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Origin said:
Other people...
Jease, just trying to ask a simple question... u dont have to be all smart about it

repusmod said:
I know a place which offers a free domain. But it works with emails, you get emails with a link you have to visit a website and click on a click to credit your domain. And it is really hard to get domain. Because they check your infos, and it is only for France and Canada... And there is no way that someone will offer you a free domain only if you have a pub on your site...Like chris said it is paid per number of domains you offer. Well hosting it is different, you pay only for server there is no matcher how many people you host as long as your server can handle you will pay same price.. My english sux but well I tryed q(-_-)p

That was very helpful, Thanks!