Done with the whole layout

poringy

Reaction score
Hello, people. I'm finished the layout on the site. I'm willing to listen to comments and feedback. :)

(my site is in the signature)

kryptonyte

Reaction score
Pretty good. Wish it stretched to fit the entire screen but hey you don't get everything you want. Definately should have been done in flash though. Would have come out a lot better looking and could have a lot more features.

disturbedart

Reaction score
nice work but you should try making your own forums template to mix in it would look better an also i agree with krptonyte, done in flash would make that look awesome.

poringy

Reaction score
Pretty good. Wish it stretched to fit the entire screen but hey you don't get everything you want. Definately should have been done in flash though. Would have come out a lot better looking and could have a lot more features.

Yeah, I decided that I shouldn't make it stretch for the whole screen(uses so many bytes and is hard to maintain because of the various resolutions people use). I've made it centered now, though, and I'm planning to add a background. The flash version is going to be made after this web version is finished. (decided to make it first because x64 computers can't really run flash correctly yet)

nice work but you should try making your own forums template to mix in it would look better an also i agree with krptonyte, done in flash would make that look awesome.

Oh, the forums? Haha, the forums look really bad right now since I haven't really started on it yet. I'll get to work once the front page is all done.

Thanks for the comments!

Last edited: