Down Again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oni

Reaction score
God all the sites are down again...way too much downtime, I thougt we'd have less downtime. What's up?

Kommercial

Reaction score
It's a free service, which really gives no one the right to complain. Not to mention, nothing has been down today, so it's on your end.

Last edited:

Matt

Reaction score
I believe that since we are going through the accounts for abusers, and spreading the keepers over the new server, there may be problems with server loads, and stress on the servers. We are doing this to keep downtime low.

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
This is what Corey said in a thread:

Corey said:
We just got a new server and we really need to just clean out all the abusers\spammers on the current server so that it will be stable again. This is a tedious task and takes quite a bit of time.

There's too much spam and abuse, so we'll have to wait patiently till the servers are stable.

PTMuplink

Reaction score
What i beleive they should do is start transferring all non-abusers to the new server while they are scanning for abusers so that they don't accidentley run over the same person twice and so that the person doesn't have to wait on all of the bad people to be whiped off the face of the server.

Oni

Reaction score
yea they should do that...

and your right it is a free service and we shouldn't complain..but still...I'm searchin for a host as good as this with no ads, but they're way too hard to find...

Like Freewebs and Geocitites, sure they suk, but they're never down...

Last edited:

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Well blame the abusers, if no one would spam or abuse the servers, we would not have this problem ;)

We are working hard to solve the issue, I know its hard, but the best thing to do is be patient

EarthDog

Reaction score
Thank you Tyler for you explination as I am a new client and are have diffuclties with the server as well, but appreciate your point on abusers and always seem to wonder why a few with loose brains affect us all.
I guess if everybody did the right thing things would be different.

Regards EarthDog.........inharmony.x10hosting

ss128

Reaction score
ah this is good to know. i thought x10 was shutting down. how wrong i was.

Stingah

Reaction score
I would assume they would give people warning of some sort if they were actually shutting down

saachi

Reaction score
The server down threads are getting very tired. Please direct opinions at one of the other 20 threads mentioning 'server down'.

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
I can't access my site again, is this happening to all of you?

Edit: Sorry, it's working againg, it went down for only 10 min.

Last edited:

deltaseeker

Reaction score
is it worknig for anyone else because i registered while the server was down and cant access my account and i was wandering if soemthing messed up or if the servers are still down

Lindsey

Reaction score
deltaseeker said:
is it worknig for anyone else because i registered while the server was down and cant access my account and i was wandering if soemthing messed up or if the servers are still down

I can't access anything using my subdomain either... so maybe we haven't been transfered to the new server yet and these other members that have access, have. That would make sense to me.

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Lindsey said:
I can't access anything using my subdomain either... so maybe we haven't been transfered to the new server yet and these other members that have access, have. That would make sense to me.

I agree with you in that, my site is working now, I hope it's finished for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.