dutch

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyeclass

Reaction score
hey ... :d:d:d:d i was wondering if there is anything that can be done so i'm allowed to host a dutch site.... like have an english version of it.... or put more ads then normal or anything....anybody have an idea? or pay for hosting donnoo please tell me

Torch

Reaction score
For free hosting, you are not allowed to host a site that is not in English, Spanish, or French.

But if it's allowed on paid hosting, I'm not 100% sure. You should contact Corey or Bryon about that.

swirly

Reaction score
u can have a dutch site, but english has to be the main language.

Cynical

Reaction score
Yes, like Swirly said, just make sure the user is able to easily access an English, French, or Spanish version (e.x. perhaps a portal page that allows the visitor to choose their language before entering the main site).

hyeclass

Reaction score
sorry for double posting.... but what if the dutch site is more active then the english part ?

swirly

Reaction score
that should be fine as far as i know. but i mean english has to be the main language(or frech or spanish) like cynical said maybe have a page where they select english or dutch.

Jacob

Reaction score
Even if the Dutch version is more active than the English version, the English version has to be the main page (the page your site viewers go to when they enter the address). From the English site you can have a link to the Dutch version, but the English has to be the main page.

wasif

Reaction score
i think u can use a portl or summin which will allow
ur member wah language they can pik
they will make life easier fr everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.